- Sourced from Verified Partner Farms per our stringent sourcing guidelines
- Non - GMO
- Natural weight loss: aids in weight loss by eliminating excess water weight accumulated as a result of high salt consumption.
- Average size of 1.2 to 1.5 kg. Fibrous outer shell and inner white pulp. High water content with sweet & refreshing flavor.
- Can be stored at room temperature. Best consumed within 2 days.
What makes Tender Coconut Special?
As the name suggests, tender coconut is harvested from the coconut palm while it is still immature. Like brown hairy coconuts, this green and sturdy-covered coconut does not offer meaty flesh. Instead, it offers cooling and refreshing water which is highly nutritious and should be consumed every morning. It is packed with electrolytes and micronutrients, which act as an ORS solution and keep dehydration at bay.
1 Tender Coconut contains (270-300) ml of water.
-Rich in Potassium - 18% of RDA
-Rich in Manganese - 16% of RDA
-Dietary Fiber - 3.6 g
-Mineral toxins are removed from the blood by the qualities of tender coconut water. It also aids in the removal of toxins that have collected in the colon as a result of poor digestion.
-Tender coconut is high in potassium, which is good for the kidneys. It works as a diuretic, removing excess water from the body and preventing kidney stones.
Best way to enjoy your Tender Coconuts:
- Enjoy the fresh coconut water straight from the coconut along with its edible sweet pulp
- Can also be used in the preparation of coconut pudding, kheer, ice cream, desserts & more.