- Sourced from Verified Partner Farms per our stringent sourcing guidelines
- Non - GMO
- Immunity Booster: Contains generous amounts of Vitamin C
- Small, round & oblong shape with thin, glossy skin & mildly floral flavor
- Can be stored in a refrigerator sealed for up to a week
What makes Ber Apple Special?
- Rich in Vitamin C - 77% of RDA
- Rich in Potassium - 5% of RDA
- Dietary Fiber - 10 g
- Ber apples are a great healthy snack because of their high fibre content and low calorie count.
- Ber apples are also strong in flavonoids and bioflavonoids, which are necessary for the absorption of vitamin C and aid digestion, circulation, and allergy prevention.
How to enjoy your Ber Apples?
- Pickles, chutneys, and candies can be prepared from ber apples, or they can be crushed and mixed with water for a refreshing drink.
- Ber apples can be eaten raw or seasoned with salt.