- Non - Gmo
- Boosts Digestion: Asparagus is rich in insoluble fibre and supports regular bowel movements
- Around 1 cm in diameter. Asparaguses have a firm crunch and earthy flavour with bitter undertones.
- Wrap them in newspaper and refrigerate them for up to 5 days.
- Rich in Folate - 88% of RDI
- Rich in Vitamin K - 79% of RDI
- Rich in Vitamin C - 23% of RDI
- Asparagus helps regulate the digestive tract due to insoluble fibre content and is low in calories that help in weight loss
- Beneficial for the production of immune cells especially in infants and children
- Roast in the oven with butter, garlic, parmesan and thyme.
- Blanch or Sautee and add to pasta, soup as well as baked dishes.