- Sourced from Verified Partner Farms per our stringent sourcing guidelines
- Non - GMO
- Superfood: Strawberries contain anthocyanins, which are flavonoids that can help boost heart health.
- Average size of 3.5-4cm. Tender firm texture with sweet succulent flavor.
- Can be stored in a cool & dry place. Refrigerate to enhance crispiness of the strawberries.
Rich in Manganese - 28% of RDA
Rich in folate - 9% of RDA
Dietary fiber - 2.9 g
-The antioxidants and phytochemicals presence in strawberries can help alleviate joint inflammation and reduce the risk of arthritis & other
-Strawberry consumption appears to slow down glucose digestion and moderate insulin utilisation.
How to enjoy your strawberries?
-Strawberries can be used in a number of preparations such as sweet, savory & raw. They can be freshly consumed, whole or sliced.
- They can be used to prepare syrups & glazes and can be used to prepare desserts such as ice-creams, sorbets, gelatos & more