- Farm to Door in 24 hrs: Harvested after ordering
- Non - GMO
- Ozone - Washed to eliminate food germs & reduce pesticides, fungicides & herbicides
- Diabetic- Friendly: The fibre in carrots can help keep blood sugar levels under control. And they're loaded with vitamin A and beta-carotene, which there's evidence to suggest can lower your diabetes risk.
- Averages around 10 to 15 cm in length with a sweet earthy flavour.
- Refrigerate carrots in a mesh bag for up to 4 days.
What makes carrots a superfood?
Carrots are a rich source of antioxidants and have many health benefits. Carrots are rich in vitamin A and C, calcium, iron, sodium, and potassium. Beta-carotene present in carrots is good for the eyes. These help prevent cancer. Carrots reduce blood cholesterol & are good for cardiovascular health. It also boosts the immune system & helps control diabetes
Rich in Folates - 8% of DV
Rich in Vitamin C: 59% of DV
Rich in Fibre - 10% of DV
How can you enjoy your Orange Carrots?
Carrots and be sliced and glazed/ sauteed in butter/ brown butter along with aromatics. Carrots are also commonly used in stir fry dishes.
Carrots can be grated and cooked to make Gajar Halwa.
Carrots can be enjoyed raw/ juiced for their nutritional benefits.