- Sourced from Verified Partner Farms per our stringent sourcing guidelines
- Non - GMO
- Heart Friendly: Avocados lower the body’s cholesterol levels, reducing the risk of heat-related illnesses.
- Typically 4cm in diameter. Indian Avocados have leathery skin & soft buttery flesh with an earthy and grassy flavour.
- Store them in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. While storing cut avocados in the refrigerator, coat them with lemon juice before placing them inside a container. To fasten the ripening process, place it in a brown paper bag along with a banana.
What makes Avocado a superfood?
Avocados are smooth and creamy fruits with a unique nutrition profile. They are rich in antioxidants. They contain vitamin K, vitamin A, carotene, essential amino acids, copper, potassium, niacin, pantothenic acid, riboflavin, and phytosterols. Avocado is a weight-loss-friendly fruit and is helpful in osteoarthritis. It reduces cancer risk.
- Rich in Vitamin B6 - 40% of RDA
- Rich in Vitamin K - 36% of RDA
- Dietary fibre - 13.5 g
Avocado consumption has been linked to weight loss in certain studies, possibly due to the fruit's high fibre and healthy fat content, as well as its low glycemic index.
Avocados include monounsaturated fats like oleic acid, which are beneficial for your heart and help fight inflammation.
How to enjoy your Indian Avocados?