- Sourced from Verified Partner Farms per our stringent sourcing guidelines
- Non - GMO
- Heart Friendly: Mulberries have been proven to reduce excess fat and reduce cholesterol levels that affect the body adversely.
- Average 2-3 cm in size. Deep black purplish hue with an aromatic, sweet-tart flavor
- Can be refrigerated for up to 3 days.
What makes Mulberry special?
Rich in Manganese - 11% of RDA
Rich in Vitamin C - 7% of RDA
Rich in Iron - 5% of RDA
- Mulberries' polyphenols help to keep blood vessels healthy, while their potassium content helps to keep blood pressure low.
-The optimum combination of nutrients for growing healthy bone structures and bones is vitamin K, calcium, and iron. These nutrients aid in the reversal of bone deterioration and the prevention of bone diseases including osteoporosis and arthritis.
How to enjoy your Mulberries?
- Can be used in the preparation of juices, smoothies, cakes, jams, syrups, sorbets, milkshakes, ice creams, pies & more.