Broccoli Rice is a delicious grain-free dish to accompany your next dinner. It's simple, adaptable, gluten-free, paleo/keto, and simply tasty. It's also a great way to obtain an extra portion of vegetables.
What is Riced Broccoli?
- Riced Broccoli is minutely chopped/ grated broccoli, Freshly packed in a punnet without any additional preservatives.
- Riced broccoli is a low-carb, healthful snack that you can have without feeling guilty about it! Riced broccoli is one of the few low-carb snacks that will fill you up while still tasting excellent, unlike brown rice, which has a lot of carbs.
- This low-carb rice substitute contains only Fresh, Non-GMO grown Broccoli making it ideal keto & vegan conscious.
Nutrition & Health Benefits:
- Broccoli contains nutrients like vitamin C, E, K, folate, calcium, potassium, omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, protein, and dietary fiber.
- This nutrient-dense vegetable rice is packed with vitamins and minerals. It's said to help with digestion, cardiovascular health, and the immune system, as well as having anti-inflammatory and cancer-preventive effects.
How to Prepare Broccoli Rice?
- Broccoli in rice form cooks really quickly. It takes minutes to cook in a pan with or without a dash of oil.
- In a saucepan of boiling water, steam it in a colander. Alternatively, if you have a microwave, place broccoli in a glass bowl with a splash of water and microwave for one minute at a time until desired softness is achieved.
What can you prepare with Broccoli Rice?
- Broccoli Rice can be used in the preparation of Fried Rice, Pulao, Stir-fry along with your preferred choice of ingredients.
- It can also be used as fillings for tacos, salads, sandwich dressings, and more.