- Sourced from Verified Partner Farms per our stringent sourcing guidelines
- Non - GMO
- Immunity Booster: Contains generous amounts of Vitamin C
- Average length of 5-7 cm with soft texture & Sweet fuzzy taste
- Store at ambient temperature. Once ripe can be refrigerated for up to a week
What makes Kiwi Green a superfood?
Kiwi Green is rich in Vitamin C, its peel is full of Vitamin E and fiber. It can help in treating conditions like asthma, aids in digestion, and improve blood-related conditions.
- Rich in Vitamin C - 107% of RDA
- Rich in Vitamin K - 24% of RDA
- Dietary fiber - 2.1 g
- Green Kiwis help to maintain alkaline balance & improve digestion & gut health
- It also helps lower blood pressure and improves cardiovascular health
How to enjoy your Kiwi?
1. Salsa with a kick: Mix kiwi, mango, chiles, honey, lime juice, and cilantro to make a tropical salsa. To scoop and eat, use baked tortilla chips.
2. Blend kiwis, lemon juice, apples, and a little sugar to make a delightful and healthy jam. Serve as a spread or a garnish.
3. Combine sliced kiwi, bananas, grapes, yogurt, and lemon juice in a mixing bowl. For a crunchier treat, top with granola.
4. Cut the kiwi in half and scoop out the bright green fruit with a spoon to savor the fresh flavor.