- Farm to Door in 24 hrs: Harvested after ordering
- Non - Gmo
- Superfood: Grapes and grape juice have antioxidants that help in the normal functioning of the cardiovascular system.
- Average 3 cm in diameter. Bright green, crispy flesh, Sweet flavor
- Can be refrigerated for up to 2 weeks
What makes Grapes Green special?
Rich in Vitamin K - 9% of RDA
Rich in Copper - 5% of RDA
Rich in Potassium - 5% of RDA
-Grapes contain resveratrol, a chemical component that aids in the metabolism of fatty acids, increases energy levels, and improves general metabolism, all of which aid in weight loss.
-Antioxidants, which are beneficial plant chemicals that may protect against chronic health diseases including diabetes, cancer, and heart disease, are abundant in grapes.
How to enjoy your Grapes Green?
- Can be used in the prepartion of tea cakes, juice, smoothie, sorbet, pudding, fruit cream, salad, ice lolly
- Green seedless grapes are best eaten fresh, out-of-hand, or sliced and put with green salads, yoghurt, or vegetarian wraps.
- They can also be dried to produce raisins or pressed to make juice, since the gently sweet yet acidic flavour is ideal for cocktails and wine spritzers.
- Green seedless grapes can be roasted and cooked into sauces and jams, or frozen and whipped into a sorbet in a flash.